- Miracle Formula 2.0 Investing is based on the Magic Formula Investing principles taught by Joel Greenblatt.
- Long FSI: ROC is 35.13% and earnings yield is 22.62%.
- Short BIOA: ROC is -16.67% and earnings yield is -9.78%.
- Long FSI: The fair value estimate is $3.77 with a current price of $1.32 (as of 1/13/17).
- Short BIOA: The company appears to be overvalued with a fair value estimate of $4.64 with a current price of $5.79 (as of 1/13/17).
For the full coverage, please read my article by clicking the following link:
Has the beauty of a simple yet elegant Mother: Magic Formula Investing, but strength and flexibility of Father: Market Neutral Investing. It’s name is: Miracle Formula 2.0. Welcome to our world!